Spacebot Interactive an Independent retro-development studio will be shipping Dragonborne on Nintendo Game Boy in January 2021. Yep, you read that right and pre-orders are live for the second run and will end on the 30th if you’re interested.
It’s always awesome to see a new game release for a 30-year-old device. In fact, this is why the retro scene is alive and well. And studios like Spacebot Interactive should be commended for their effort to keep the genre alive. You can receive Dragonborne in the form of a Rom or if your lucky enough to still have a working Gameboy. You can get a cartridge with the original box and manual.
- Dragonborne is a brand new 8-bit adventure RPG featuring a turn-based battle system and various mini-quests and puzzles that you must complete to progress through the gam
- Dragonborne contains more than 6 hours of gameplay, dozens of enemies, weapon and armour upgrades, character zapping and ranking systems, collectibles, detailed battle scene graphics, and multiple endings.
- Dragonborne is a cartridge available in an original box including a manual and can be acquired at https://www.spacebot-interactive.com for $54.73/£42/€46,46. The game is fully compatible with all Game Boy, Game Boy Color, and Game Boy Advance handhelds.
- Brand new adventure RPG for Game Boy.
- Travel through the region of Argon as Kris, in search of your missing father Kurtis, the greatest dragon slayer the region has ever known.
- Turn-based battle system.
- Various mini-quests and puzzles.
- Fight your way to each of the dragon dungeons.
- 6-7 hours of gameplay.
- Multiple enemies.
- Various weapon and armour upgrades.
- Character zapping system.
- Ranking system dependent on how you finish the game.
- Various collectibles.
- Detailed battle scene graphics.
- Multiple endings.
For more news, reviews and opinions click, HERE