A huge new mod has released for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt called the Shades of Iron. Apparently, the mod has been in development for more than 5 months. The mod features 542 brand new fully functional items and over 125 brand new enemies. The mod is also a staggering 2.5GB download which is quite large for a game mod.
The pack contains:
- 18 brand new, exotic armor sets for Geralt, with unique characteristics.
- 8 new armor sets for your custom female player characters.
- A total of 10 new greatswords.
- Three new, elegant spears.
- Over 20 completely new, otherworldly swords.
- Three unique, fierce daggers.
According to the mod page, all of them bring completely new playstyles to the game. Also, armour comes with newly introduced mechanics, enabling further character customization.
Spears have increased reach. Greatswords are slower & deadly. Daggers are fast, unforgiving and the armor sets come with fully simulated cloth physics.
For more info on the mod, visit Mod page
For more news, reviews and opinions click, HERE