Origin has announced the latest iteration of their CHRONOS small form factor desktop. And to say this rig is anything but a beast would be an understatement. The new iteration offers higher performance, easier upgradability, and an all-new compact and sleek design. The new CHRONOS PC is extremely customizable with options for different Mini ITX and DTX motherboards to choose from. Also, a full-length graphics card up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090. The New Origin CHRONOS PC is designed for saving space without sacrificing performance or upgradability.
Being a small form factor pc it comes in at 15.5” long, 11” wide, and 7” tall, and offers a plethora of customization options. To start with the chassis, you can choose from either tempered glass side panels or mesh aluminum side panels. The mesh aluminum side panels make it possible to include up to a 240mm all-in-one CPU liquid cooler and CPU overclocking support. Also, on all variations of the CHRONOS, the top, bottom, and rear aluminum panels feature multiple vents for efficient system cooling. There are three I/O ports at the front of the system, including a Type C port, a USB 3.0 port, and a 2-in-1 audio jack as well as cooling vents.
CHRONOS allows for a 750 Watt small form factor power supply to be vertically mounted to a top-mounted bracket allowing for plenty of space for the other components. There is support for up to four fans and uses an all-in-one liquid cooling solution for the CPU. You have the option to choose between a 10-core Intel Core i9-10900K or a 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X, up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 graphics card, up to 32GB of RAM at 3200MHz, and up to two M.2 SSDs, one 2.5” SSD, and one 3.5” HDD.
You can customize your own CHRONOS desktop on ORIGINPC.com, starting at $1449. Also, every CHRONOS desktop comes backed by ORIGIN PC’s 24/7 US-based support team.
All-New CHRONOS Features:
- New small form factor design with tool-less tempered glass or mesh aluminum side panels
- Support for full-size graphics cards, up to an NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090
- ORIGIN PC Professional CPU Overclocking (only with 240mm AIO CPU cooler and aluminum mesh panel)
- Up to a 10-core Intel Core i9-10900K or a 16-core AMD Ryzen 9 3950X CPU
- Support for Mini ITX or DTX motherboards
- Up to 32GB of 3200MHz DDR4 RAM
- Up to two M.2 SSDs, one 2.5” SSD, and one 3.5” HDD
- Top panel bracket for vertical power supply mount, up to a 750 Watt SFF PSU
- iCUE RGB lighting and up to four case fans
- 1x USB Type C, 1x USB 3.0, 1x 2-in-1 audio jack located on the front panel
- Optional HD UV printing or laser etching for tempered glass panels
- Free ORIGIN PC lifetime 24/7 phone support based in the U.S.
- Dimensions: 15.5” (L) x 11” (W) x 7” (H)
For more BG4G News, click here!