If you grew up in the ’80s, this game is for you. Commander ‘85 not only launches today, but the development team has also released a 35-minute gameplay trailer. It’s fantastic, and I highly recommend you give it a view. Commander ’85 is a sci-fi thriller that will allow you to decide the world’s fate using an advanced system of interaction with the computer’s artificial intelligence. With hundreds of possibilities and random elements in the game’s plot, every time you play will be different, with your choices leading to one of three possible endings. The game sounds like it could turn into an AI nightmare. And could be an 80s blast from the past like the classic movie War Games. Check out the Gameplay below:
COMMANDER ’85 MAIN FEATURES
- A historical setting featuring the culture and technology of the 1980s. Including various Easter eggs and nostalgic references.
- Innovative artificial intelligence system reflecting every choice and decision you make, and as a result leading to various plot twists and different endings.
- Randomly generated story branches and elements of the player’s surroundings, additional quests, and optional activities make every playthrough different.
- Radio stations broadcasting custom shows, commercials, and music, to help you really immerse yourself in the atmosphere of the ’80s.
- Numerous games and programs that you can not only install, but actually run on your Commander.
- Graphics inspired by VHS recordings, with additional sequences created in the style of period-specific movies.
Commander ’85 is now available on Steam and Xbox One. The game is being developed by The Moonwalls studio and will be published by Gaming Factory and Ultimate Games.
For more BG4G News, click here!