Last week we were shown a preview of the Finesse Path, and now this week we get a preview of the path of Might. And, the paths just keep getting better each looking sharper than the next. This time you Wield a noble longsword, a giant hammer, or the brutal greatsword, and mow down your enemies. Might abilities will grant you more offensive power as well as allowing you to wear the sturdiest pieces of armor and have a strong constitution. Might is all about melee style combat – if you see your opponent standing from afar, throw your harpoon and invite him to dance in close range.
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning will be available on September 8th, 2020 for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4. Check out the first gameplay trailer below:
- Build the ideal character for the most intense combat, choosing from a countless combinations of skills, abilities, weapons and pieces of armor
- The revolutionary Destiny system allows you to continuously evolve your character class to your style of play
- Seamlessly integrate magical and melee attacks as you take on scores of enemies. In grand fight sequences and finish them off with brutal Fateshift kills
- Extend your experience in Amalur with all DLC from the original release. From Teeth of Naros to Legend of Dead Kel and more!
- Hundreds of hours of RPG play await! Travel from the vibrant city of Rathir, to the vast region of Dalentarth, and the grim dungeons of the Brigand Hall Caverns as you uncover the secrets of Amalur!
- Explore deep levels of lore in a universe steeped in 10,000 years of fiction created by New York Times bestselling author R.A. Salvatore
- Enjoy countless side quests rich in political intrigue, romance, sinister magic, and even whimsy – all central to the primary mission
- Rescue a world torn apart by a vicious war. And, control the keys to immortality as the first warrior ever to be resurrected from the grips of death
- Explore a sprawling game world hailed as having “more content than any single-player game deserves!”
- Improved graphical fidelity in Re-Reckoning
Kingdoms of Amalur: Re-Reckoning Finesse path
For more information on the game visit: https://amalur.thqnordic.com/
For more news, reviews and opinions head back to the home page HERE