Coming to the Nintendo Switch on October 30th is Clea. It’s just the survival horror game to kick-off your Halloween. With the game also come’s console exclusive featured costumes of characters from games published by Sekai Games. The costumes will be revealed soon.
In Clea, players follow the young woman and her brother as they attempt to escape a house filled with beings that mean them harm. Players must stay alert, listening, and wondering where these creatures could be. Solving puzzles, hiding, collecting, and using objects to safely get through the sinister mansion and escape.
- Jump-scare free horror game, requiring you to be on your wits and listen to your surroundings.
- 2D gameplay with beautiful HD paper doll style graphics
- Fully voiced in English with Xanthe Huynh (Sword Art Online, K-On), Anairis Quinones (RWBY) among others.
- Local leaderboards to compete against your friends who can uncover the mystery fastest.
- Brand new title theme from video game music great Dale North.
- No pre-scripted scares, promise. Your skills and actions will determine Clea’s fate.
For more news, reviews and opinions click, HERE