Team 17 is at again this time in collaboration with Aggro Crab Games. And, today, they’ve announced the official release of Going Under. The game is available on the Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC, starting today.
“We are so stoked that Going Under is launching today. With the help of Team17 we have created something that the team at Aggro Crab are beyond proud of. We hope players enjoy their first day at Fizzle, and that they don’t find the workload to be too killer”
Going Under sees players thrust into the office appropriate shoes of Gen Z intern Jackie Fiasco, who quickly discovers her new employer, the high-tech drinks brand Fizzle, is storing a veritable labyrinth of dungeons teeming with enemies in its basement. The game sounded amazing and we’re excited to play it. That’s why will be doing a review right here at Bg4ghub of the game. So make sure to keep an eye out for it.
About Going Under
Armed with everything from body pillows, potted plants, giant pencils to PCs. Jackie must embark on her first (and possibly last) task. She must take down the monstrous mutations of former employees and CEOs of the failed start-ups that came before, lurking beneath the feet of Fizzle’s oblivious workforce.
- Fight the failures: Battle through the satirical dungeons of procedurally generated remains of failed and cursed tech start-ups underneath the bowels of Fizzle
- Everything’s a weapon: Potted plants, giant pencils, laptops, and even body pillows are weapons for Jackie as she faces monsters created from the former employees of the failed start-ups
- Skill up and synergise: Combine skills bought from the company’s (subsidised) café for a selection of blue-sky thinking, monster-beating synergies!
- Learn from your mentors: Complete tasks for fellow employees, unlock them as mentors, and gain access to their powerful abilities
- Break the glass ceiling: Overcome the power-crazed CEOs of dungeons based on dating sites, gig economy recruiters, and cryptocurrency to help boost your employer’s bottom line.
Going Under is now available digitally on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam for £15.99/ $19.99/ €19.99.
For more BG4G News, click here!